Photobucket
Photobucket

View infor about Celine
Send Celine a Message
Oh, you're at the lol epic fail site, enjoy alright.



Photobucket
My name is Celine
I come from BTPS 6C'09 to SST 1-08'10/2-08'11
I'm your insane girl-next-door. My madness makes me weird and funny. So there.
Arian, 18Apr ^^
I love Him :), MapleStory, Pokemon and Owl City
I also especially love Jesse Eisenberg right nao. so listen to this:
[Flash 9 is required to listen to audio.]


Photobucket
PS3 and LBP 1/2
The Social Network/Inception/HTTYD DVD
Owl City's new album ATBAB released on June 18
Pokepark: Pikachu's adventure wii game
A hard disk drive to backup my mac
Level 63 Evan and level 40 Battle Mage by end June
Pokemon Black and HeartGold on 3DS
5 MILLION MESOS!!!
Lvl 50 Mechanic before any tests or whatever
5As of course, especially for ADMT
Die instantly in my seat once HPDH2 ends




Photobucket



Recent news: Thursday, March 26, 2009
soo...today was sports day.
I was in 4X100m relay.AND WE CAME IN THIRD!!!!
YES!YES YES YES!SOOO HAPPY!WOOHOO!THIRD!!!
although I did slow down,and lost the gold medal,coming in third was the best thing.Because to me,disappointing my friends is the worst thing to do in my life.Everybody was giving me pressure.Joy,WeiQin,Nicole,all gave me pressure as they were in the team.Then,at the spectators there,my other friends kept saying,to run faster,to run faster,to run faster!!real stress man.Then,at my position there,Suen Hong came over(he was in the P6 boys,and also third runner)and when I had taken position on the track,he shouted at me to run as fast as I can in my entire life!.....
then,back at the spectators area,I played Find Four with Suen Hong,and Michelle and Chloe said I was ______ with him.WTH?!WTF?
wah lau shut up lah.we're just friends lah.and he was the one who started liking me first one hor.hell stop spreading that rumor lah dammit.
Anyways,when we were leaving to go back to school,the bus we boarded had not enough space,so we(chloe,jasmine,suen chi,me,suen hong and jared) tried to get off,but there was this maniac who stopped us.and so the 4 girls had to cram into 2 seats!!AAAAA!!I had to sit on chloe's lap!then we were discussing what was the world record for how many people crammed into 2 seats.and we started laughing so loud suen hong and jared who were sitting diagonally opposite us turned round and looked.off the bus we complained to ms thia.

on The Social Network at 2:36 PM