Photobucket
Photobucket

View infor about Celine
Send Celine a Message
Oh, you're at the lol epic fail site, enjoy alright.



Photobucket
My name is Celine
I come from BTPS 6C'09 to SST 1-08'10/2-08'11
I'm your insane girl-next-door. My madness makes me weird and funny. So there.
Arian, 18Apr ^^
I love Him :), MapleStory, Pokemon and Owl City
I also especially love Jesse Eisenberg right nao. so listen to this:
[Flash 9 is required to listen to audio.]


Photobucket
PS3 and LBP 1/2
The Social Network/Inception/HTTYD DVD
Owl City's new album ATBAB released on June 18
Pokepark: Pikachu's adventure wii game
A hard disk drive to backup my mac
Level 63 Evan and level 40 Battle Mage by end June
Pokemon Black and HeartGold on 3DS
5 MILLION MESOS!!!
Lvl 50 Mechanic before any tests or whatever
5As of course, especially for ADMT
Die instantly in my seat once HPDH2 ends




Photobucket



Recent news: Thursday, February 18, 2010
ok...typing this in school now lol.
just now stupidly played Truth or Dare with Kristin and Clarabelle and Michelle....
got me,open dare,tell Eugene,and yeah,you get the idea.
in front of Norman,Jun Hao and TT too what the hell.
die liao.later sure got rumor between me and Eugene...die la.
funny how I hate TOD to death and yet still play it.
next time I swear,I swear, I'm not gonna play TOD again.Ever again.
If not I will die.Any way also can.Just die.
And,my class has an in-love couple liao!(will not say who)
diao so fast....it's only the second month of the year!
siao.
My class(1-08) is a strange bunch.
There are boys who love pink and girls who love blue(me la)
2 rather fat people.no offense.
One freaking irritating person
one walking dictionary
and what's more,they don't watch tv. Cannot be right? They don't watch tv.
So if I said,"鸡蛋炒鸭蛋" right now,they'd probably don't know which show it came from.
Furthermore,their taste of music is waay different from mine.
I listen to english songs,they listen to korean and japanese songs.
In fact,when they first said the song "Sorry Sorry" by SuperJunior,I didn't even know what song and which singer it came from!
And when I ask them if they know about,let's say,"Brick By Boring Brick" by Paramore,they wouldn't know what that song was,either.
But nobody's perfect.
DAMN MY DUMB MAC MESSENGER.
ALWAYS CANNOT SAVE MY PERSONAL MESSAGE ONE.

Should I tell him or should I not?

on The Social Network at 10:39 AM