Photobucket
Photobucket

View infor about Celine
Send Celine a Message
Oh, you're at the lol epic fail site, enjoy alright.



Photobucket
My name is Celine
I come from BTPS 6C'09 to SST 1-08'10/2-08'11
I'm your insane girl-next-door. My madness makes me weird and funny. So there.
Arian, 18Apr ^^
I love Him :), MapleStory, Pokemon and Owl City
I also especially love Jesse Eisenberg right nao. so listen to this:
[Flash 9 is required to listen to audio.]


Photobucket
PS3 and LBP 1/2
The Social Network/Inception/HTTYD DVD
Owl City's new album ATBAB released on June 18
Pokepark: Pikachu's adventure wii game
A hard disk drive to backup my mac
Level 63 Evan and level 40 Battle Mage by end June
Pokemon Black and HeartGold on 3DS
5 MILLION MESOS!!!
Lvl 50 Mechanic before any tests or whatever
5As of course, especially for ADMT
Die instantly in my seat once HPDH2 ends




Photobucket



Recent news: Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Hmm...today in school was so-so..
Damn during recess I say wrong then Ren Chang,Bing Jue and Jing Heng now keep saying..wa lau..
Biology Mr Low ok la...and then I realised we were gonna re-learn about S..S..argh! Reproduction.(I can't even type out the 'S' word)
HUH WHY?!?! P5/P6 learn already still learn again...sianz.
Then ADMT we learnt about Animation. woohoo it looks really cool! I am so gonna focus on Digital 3D animation should I want to be an animator.
Then after school raining...I walk to the bus stop have to cross a road la..then the green man came on..I and several others were like crossing the road then,there was this bloody black car that zoomed just in front of us!
wa lau! any faster and we would have been knocked down leh! Idiot driver!
Then on the 963 bus not a lot of people..then suddenly the bus brake for dunno what reason and then everybody in the bus kind of 'fell' towards the front of the bus...危险 sia!
Lucky I didn't fall on top of that girl from 1-02..or whatever class she's from..i dunno her name..
oh ya I want to watch Diary of a Wimpy Kid anyone want to watch with me this Friday after I watch another movie?(hehe...i think only Jing Heng knows which other movie I'm watching other than Diary of a Wimpy Kid...lol.)

on The Social Network at 6:12 PM