Photobucket
Photobucket

View infor about Celine
Send Celine a Message
Oh, you're at the lol epic fail site, enjoy alright.



Photobucket
My name is Celine
I come from BTPS 6C'09 to SST 1-08'10/2-08'11
I'm your insane girl-next-door. My madness makes me weird and funny. So there.
Arian, 18Apr ^^
I love Him :), MapleStory, Pokemon and Owl City
I also especially love Jesse Eisenberg right nao. so listen to this:
[Flash 9 is required to listen to audio.]


Photobucket
PS3 and LBP 1/2
The Social Network/Inception/HTTYD DVD
Owl City's new album ATBAB released on June 18
Pokepark: Pikachu's adventure wii game
A hard disk drive to backup my mac
Level 63 Evan and level 40 Battle Mage by end June
Pokemon Black and HeartGold on 3DS
5 MILLION MESOS!!!
Lvl 50 Mechanic before any tests or whatever
5As of course, especially for ADMT
Die instantly in my seat once HPDH2 ends




Photobucket



Recent news: Thursday, March 4, 2010
WHERE IS THE TRUST?!
WHERE IS THE TRUST BETWEEN US?!
ARE WE NOT CLASSMATES?!
CAN'T YOU JUST GET ALONG?!
SOME PEOPLE SURE PISS US OFF BUT THEY ARE STILL YOUR CLASSMATES!!
ISN'T THAT WHAT SST IS ABOUT? GETTING ALONG? MAKING FRIENDS?
MAKING FRIENDS IS WHAT SCHOOL IS FOR(other than giving education)!
IF YOU HATE EACH OTHER SO MUCH,MIGHT AS WELL DISBAND 1-08!!
EVERYONE IN 1-08 GO TO THE OTHER CLASSES LAH!!!
THEN THERE WILL ONLY BE 8 CLASSES IN SST!!
CHOOSE ANOTHER EXISTING CLASS IF YOU HATE EACH OTHER SO MUCH LAH!
MIGHT AS WELL DROP OUT OF SST!! LEAVE THE SCHOOL LAH!!
ARE YOU IDIOTS OR WHAT?! RETARDS?! SUCKERS?!
IF YOU GUYS HATE EACH OTHER SO MUCH,THEN GIVE A SUGGESTION TO MR KOH ASKING TO DISBAND THE CLASS!!
THOSE WHO WANT TO STAY CAN STAY.IF YOU DON'T WANT TO STAY,BE IT IN 1-08 OR IN SST,JUST LEAVE!
WE DON'T NEED YOU TO PISS AROUND!
WE DON'T NEED YOU TO PISS ON US!
GO PISS OFF OTHER PEOPLE!
WE DON'T NEED YOUR LAME JOKES FREAK!
JUST GO!
DON'T KEEP COMING TO PISS EVERYONE OFF!
IF YOU'RE GOOD AT PISSING PEOPLE OFF,I CAN'T SEE HOW YOU GOT INTO SST!
ALL OF YOU! FREAKS.RETARDS.SUCKERS.IDIOTS.
I'M PISSED WITH EVERYONE ALREADY!
...but never mind.I will stay happy.
Because it is not worth getting angry over the suckers,idiots,freaks and retards in 1-08.
They are not worth getting emo over too.
I'm just...so...so...pissed right now.

on The Social Network at 9:24 PM