Photobucket
Photobucket

View infor about Celine
Send Celine a Message
Oh, you're at the lol epic fail site, enjoy alright.



Photobucket
My name is Celine
I come from BTPS 6C'09 to SST 1-08'10/2-08'11
I'm your insane girl-next-door. My madness makes me weird and funny. So there.
Arian, 18Apr ^^
I love Him :), MapleStory, Pokemon and Owl City
I also especially love Jesse Eisenberg right nao. so listen to this:
[Flash 9 is required to listen to audio.]


Photobucket
PS3 and LBP 1/2
The Social Network/Inception/HTTYD DVD
Owl City's new album ATBAB released on June 18
Pokepark: Pikachu's adventure wii game
A hard disk drive to backup my mac
Level 63 Evan and level 40 Battle Mage by end June
Pokemon Black and HeartGold on 3DS
5 MILLION MESOS!!!
Lvl 50 Mechanic before any tests or whatever
5As of course, especially for ADMT
Die instantly in my seat once HPDH2 ends




Photobucket



Recent news: Friday, September 17, 2010
Well hello...
It's been so-so this week..
The people who went to Beijing came back..nothing much..
Really nothing to say sia..lol...
aha i know i shall post lyrics of some random song going out to a random person with a random message hidden in the lyrics. lol.

Falling for You - Colbie Calliat

I don't know but
I think I may be
Falling for you
Dropping so quickly

Maybe I should,
Keep this to myself
Wait until I
Know you better

I am trying
Not to tell you
But I want to
I'm scared of what you'll say
And so I'm hiding
What I'm feeling
But I'm tired of
Holding this inside my head

I've been spending all my time
Just thinking about you
I don't know what to do
I think I'm falling for you
I've been waiting all my life
And now I found you
I don't know what to do
I think I'm falling for you
Falling for you

As I'm standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance
All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It's just you and me

I am trying
Not to tell you
But I want to
I'm scared of what you'll say
And so I'm hiding
What I'm feeling
But I'm tired of
Holding this inside my head

I've been spending all my time
Just thinking about you
I don't know what to do
I think I'm falling for you
I've been waiting all my life
And now I found you
I don't know what to do
I think I'm falling for you
Falling for you

I just can't take it
My heart is racing
Emotions keep spinning out

I've been spending all my time
Just thinking about you
I don't know what to do
I think I'm falling for you
I've been waiting all my life
And now I found you
I don't know what to do
I think I'm falling for you
Falling for you
I think I'm falling for you

I can't stop thinking about it
I want you all around me
And now I just can't hide it
I think I'm falling for you

I can't stop thinking about it
I want you all around me
And now I just can't hide it
I think I'm falling for you

Falling for you

I'm falling for you





lol that was ... lol.

on The Social Network at 10:18 PM