Photobucket
Photobucket

View infor about Celine
Send Celine a Message
Oh, you're at the lol epic fail site, enjoy alright.



Photobucket
My name is Celine
I come from BTPS 6C'09 to SST 1-08'10/2-08'11
I'm your insane girl-next-door. My madness makes me weird and funny. So there.
Arian, 18Apr ^^
I love Him :), MapleStory, Pokemon and Owl City
I also especially love Jesse Eisenberg right nao. so listen to this:
[Flash 9 is required to listen to audio.]


Photobucket
PS3 and LBP 1/2
The Social Network/Inception/HTTYD DVD
Owl City's new album ATBAB released on June 18
Pokepark: Pikachu's adventure wii game
A hard disk drive to backup my mac
Level 63 Evan and level 40 Battle Mage by end June
Pokemon Black and HeartGold on 3DS
5 MILLION MESOS!!!
Lvl 50 Mechanic before any tests or whatever
5As of course, especially for ADMT
Die instantly in my seat once HPDH2 ends




Photobucket



Recent news: Sunday, September 19, 2010
Haa.
Hi.
I have this song called Double Vision by 3Oh!3 in my iTunes, and everytime I listen to it I change a bit of the lyrics here and there..
So below is my parody of the song..

The sun is so hot
The class is so cold
Your head just drops off
As the day goes

We're gonna stay up
Ain't gonna do work
We're gonna dance all night because we say so
(Na na na)

I'm thinking may be,
I can't have examinations
Cos lately,
They're not making any sense
And baby, its the one thing on our mind that we can change anytime

Cos we have so much homework
That our head is spinning
And we've lost all feeling
Everybody's screaming like,
Hey!
No more, no
Hey, hey
No more, no more
Hey!
No more, no
Hey, hey
No more, no more
Cos we have so much homework
That our head is spinning
And we're seeing double vision
Everybody's screaming like,
Hey!
No more, no
Hey, hey
No more, no more
Hey!
No more, no
Hey, hey
No more, no more, no

Let's do this outside
Shut down the whole school
Watch the teachers walk by like its a prison(Oh shit!)
We're living so hard
We've got the whole day
And we can't go out no matter we all say
(Na na na)

I'm thinking may be,
I can't have examinations
Cos lately,
They're not making any sense
And baby, its the one thing on our mind that we can change anytime

Cos we have so much homework
That our head is spinning
And we've lost all feeling
Everybody's screaming like,
Hey!
No more, no
Hey, hey
No more, no more
Hey!
No more, no
Hey, hey
No more, no more
Cos we have so much homework
That our head is spinning
And we're seeing double vision
Everybody's screaming like,
Hey!
No more, no
Hey, hey
No more, no more
Hey!
No more, no
Hey, hey
No more, no more, no

I see no vitals on your EKG,
Dead in the classroom
We only
Clap because we need less
We're only
Doing just our homework
Doing just our homework

Cos we have so much homework
That our head is spinning
And we've lost all feeling
Everybody's screaming like,
Hey!
No more, no
Hey, hey
No more, no more
Hey!
No more, no
Hey, hey
No more, no more
Cos we have so much homework
That our head is spinning
And we're seeing double vision
Everybody's screaming like,
Hey!
No more, no
Hey, hey
No more, no more
Hey!
No more, no
Hey, hey
No more, no more, no


I'm still trying to change the words that sound really funny to others..but overall, I think it should be okay enough..
I can't find the instrumental of the actual song in the first place so..can't try to match it just yet
But enjoy it anyways :P
lol.
Maybe I should rename it No more homework or something

on The Social Network at 5:28 PM