Photobucket
Photobucket

View infor about Celine
Send Celine a Message
Oh, you're at the lol epic fail site, enjoy alright.



Photobucket
My name is Celine
I come from BTPS 6C'09 to SST 1-08'10/2-08'11
I'm your insane girl-next-door. My madness makes me weird and funny. So there.
Arian, 18Apr ^^
I love Him :), MapleStory, Pokemon and Owl City
I also especially love Jesse Eisenberg right nao. so listen to this:
[Flash 9 is required to listen to audio.]


Photobucket
PS3 and LBP 1/2
The Social Network/Inception/HTTYD DVD
Owl City's new album ATBAB released on June 18
Pokepark: Pikachu's adventure wii game
A hard disk drive to backup my mac
Level 63 Evan and level 40 Battle Mage by end June
Pokemon Black and HeartGold on 3DS
5 MILLION MESOS!!!
Lvl 50 Mechanic before any tests or whatever
5As of course, especially for ADMT
Die instantly in my seat once HPDH2 ends




Photobucket



Recent news: Thursday, October 28, 2010
lol yeah
today was perfume making
i thought i was gonna hate it at first
but hey in the end i got really high
on the bus to science center was so LOOL
daniel said clarabelle touched his butt, then kristin ask how he know
and he said clarabelle's touch is different
LOLOL
he very well likes her hahaha
reached science center, i went with michelle lim and chin fan to see see before going to the lab
we went to see the animals
the hamster and mice so cute
X3
haha then we went to the lab
it smelled kind of like sugar biscuits
then i said sweet sugar mother
HAHAHAHAHA
then my nose started to hurt
haha
we started making
first had to crush the jasmine flowers and stir them in water then decant them
haha it was fun and it smelled better than the room
after that had to grate the lime
jingyi, dionne and michelle loh take turns to grate
after that we did dunno what
then we could go around and mix different extracts to make our own perfume
i mixed with lemon, honeydew and strawberry
mine smelled really good to me
haha
the rest stank, probably cos of the pandan i think
i dun like pandan
then i went round with chin fan looking and smelling all the extracts
cos she also finished hers
and then i found vanilla extract
it smelled soo goooood.....
I couldn't stop smelling it
haha
it seriously smelt so good
and then I went high..
smell too much vanilla le lol
chin fan kept laughing and laughing at me
hahaha
it was so funny
then i went to put some of the vanilla on my fingers
i did lick a little bit though..tasted nothing
haha lol
now my fingers smell of the wonderful vanilla even after bathing
ahhh
so of course i overdosed my perfume with vanilla
i eventually got a fruity vanilla smell
sweet :D

on The Social Network at 9:11 PM