Photobucket
Photobucket

View infor about Celine
Send Celine a Message
Oh, you're at the lol epic fail site, enjoy alright.



Photobucket
My name is Celine
I come from BTPS 6C'09 to SST 1-08'10/2-08'11
I'm your insane girl-next-door. My madness makes me weird and funny. So there.
Arian, 18Apr ^^
I love Him :), MapleStory, Pokemon and Owl City
I also especially love Jesse Eisenberg right nao. so listen to this:
[Flash 9 is required to listen to audio.]


Photobucket
PS3 and LBP 1/2
The Social Network/Inception/HTTYD DVD
Owl City's new album ATBAB released on June 18
Pokepark: Pikachu's adventure wii game
A hard disk drive to backup my mac
Level 63 Evan and level 40 Battle Mage by end June
Pokemon Black and HeartGold on 3DS
5 MILLION MESOS!!!
Lvl 50 Mechanic before any tests or whatever
5As of course, especially for ADMT
Die instantly in my seat once HPDH2 ends




Photobucket



Recent news: Monday, December 20, 2010
zzz..
it's already the second last week and I haven't finished homework!
I still have chinese, science and history to finish, not to mention all those crazy math quizzes...
that so sucks.
chinese I should finish by wednesday, science is dependent on the materials i have..
history...I think if I chionged through I can finish..but it won't be good enough to go Japan..
....mann...I really want to go Japan and see my pokemon lol
I go there and play only lolol
guess I shouldn't go
but anyway I have to do the homework still....
sians.
ok tomorrow I shall chiong chinese. and hopefully finish it if not I'll burn the paper and not submit it
I sure hope I can finish my science by wednesday too...guess I have to go hunting for materials..
history I guess I should finish by next week
math...oh i don't know, it's the worst. I just finish bit by bit before the deadline...
zzz I envy people who can finish their chinese or all of their homework so quickly..
chinese homework is the worst other than math..
sian la I must study hard so if I go JC then dun nid take chinese :P
lol.
christmas is almost upon us, I don't know what to get people
but I sure have a wishlist. LOL.

on The Social Network at 9:25 PM