Photobucket
Photobucket

View infor about Celine
Send Celine a Message
Oh, you're at the lol epic fail site, enjoy alright.



Photobucket
My name is Celine
I come from BTPS 6C'09 to SST 1-08'10/2-08'11
I'm your insane girl-next-door. My madness makes me weird and funny. So there.
Arian, 18Apr ^^
I love Him :), MapleStory, Pokemon and Owl City
I also especially love Jesse Eisenberg right nao. so listen to this:
[Flash 9 is required to listen to audio.]


Photobucket
PS3 and LBP 1/2
The Social Network/Inception/HTTYD DVD
Owl City's new album ATBAB released on June 18
Pokepark: Pikachu's adventure wii game
A hard disk drive to backup my mac
Level 63 Evan and level 40 Battle Mage by end June
Pokemon Black and HeartGold on 3DS
5 MILLION MESOS!!!
Lvl 50 Mechanic before any tests or whatever
5As of course, especially for ADMT
Die instantly in my seat once HPDH2 ends




Photobucket



Recent news: Sunday, March 27, 2011
Argh. It's been soo long(to me) and I haven't finished my report yet, due to a few things that cropped up and need to be resolved quickly..
I hate myself. I'm such a low-down, dirty person. I'm so despicable. I can't be trusted, I can't keep secrets. I have proved that to myself many times over in primary school, and yet when I come to secondary school? I don't learn.
I'm such a douchebag, a fucking idiot. Fuck. Why the fuck do I keep so many fucking secrets. Why the FUCK am I even fucking trusted.
Don't trust me with secrets. I can't be trusted. I've proved that to myself time and again. I'll keep my mouth shut tomorrow.

I can't face anyone now. I'm so ashamed of myself I feel like punching my reflection in the mirror.

on The Social Network at 10:18 PM