Photobucket
Photobucket

View infor about Celine
Send Celine a Message
Oh, you're at the lol epic fail site, enjoy alright.



Photobucket
My name is Celine
I come from BTPS 6C'09 to SST 1-08'10/2-08'11
I'm your insane girl-next-door. My madness makes me weird and funny. So there.
Arian, 18Apr ^^
I love Him :), MapleStory, Pokemon and Owl City
I also especially love Jesse Eisenberg right nao. so listen to this:
[Flash 9 is required to listen to audio.]


Photobucket
PS3 and LBP 1/2
The Social Network/Inception/HTTYD DVD
Owl City's new album ATBAB released on June 18
Pokepark: Pikachu's adventure wii game
A hard disk drive to backup my mac
Level 63 Evan and level 40 Battle Mage by end June
Pokemon Black and HeartGold on 3DS
5 MILLION MESOS!!!
Lvl 50 Mechanic before any tests or whatever
5As of course, especially for ADMT
Die instantly in my seat once HPDH2 ends




Photobucket



Recent news: Monday, March 21, 2011
Hah. I was able to slack. I could work on my fourth chapter and my fifth chapter. I haven't finished both yet though, so..yeah. The fourth chapter has been going really well, and I should finish up the third chapter by tomorrow.
I could most likely get to the tenth chapter(if I can even think quickly enough for my topics) in about one month..one and a half, maybe.
I still have no idea how long my book's gonna be ha-ha. Maybe about 15-20 chapters. Then that should be about..40+ pages. Or 80+. Cos I don't know how big the book's gonna be either ha-ha-ha.
Lol. Oh well back to..drama. Gah.

on The Social Network at 5:51 PM