Photobucket
Photobucket

View infor about Celine
Send Celine a Message
Oh, you're at the lol epic fail site, enjoy alright.



Photobucket
My name is Celine
I come from BTPS 6C'09 to SST 1-08'10/2-08'11
I'm your insane girl-next-door. My madness makes me weird and funny. So there.
Arian, 18Apr ^^
I love Him :), MapleStory, Pokemon and Owl City
I also especially love Jesse Eisenberg right nao. so listen to this:
[Flash 9 is required to listen to audio.]


Photobucket
PS3 and LBP 1/2
The Social Network/Inception/HTTYD DVD
Owl City's new album ATBAB released on June 18
Pokepark: Pikachu's adventure wii game
A hard disk drive to backup my mac
Level 63 Evan and level 40 Battle Mage by end June
Pokemon Black and HeartGold on 3DS
5 MILLION MESOS!!!
Lvl 50 Mechanic before any tests or whatever
5As of course, especially for ADMT
Die instantly in my seat once HPDH2 ends




Photobucket



Recent news: Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Well today was the sports heats..not for my event though lol :P
but then, from what I heard, not many yellow house people got through...
Arrrgh stress on me >< I need to beat Davina...but that's almost impossible..
furthermore my event 800m is not just davina...the other two competitors both in cross-country sia..
scary but oh well I shall just jy me lol
Thank god I have more time cos I was rather tired today...if my event today I die le..
heng.
but GGAAAAAAH why is it already tuesday
thursday's the SYF performance >< I'm so scared I'll miss a light cue and screw things up..
uurrhrghghdd;agjirmvlknfoa;nvrln
pressure...
i guess that was why I swore kinda loudly in class while drawing a curved graph..thank god mr ingham didn't like. scold me or anything but I shouldn't have done that though..
the graph broke me and I was nearly crying for some reason
I guess I had too much pressure on me..
PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER BODOH

on The Social Network at 7:11 PM